GaoKe Ant Co.,Ltd
Address:3 Floor, Building C, Long Dong No.1 Industrial District, Yard 163, Ying Long Road, Tian He District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
The majority of GPS antennas are right-polarized ceramic media, the components are: ceramic antenna, low noise signal module, cable, connector.
The ceramic antenna is also called passive antenna, dielectric antenna, PATCH, it is the core of GPS antenna technology. The signal acceptance ability of a GPS antenna depends largely on the ingredients of its ceramics.
The low noise signal module is also called LNA, which is the part of amplifying and filtering signals. The selection of components is also important, otherwise it will increase the reflection loss of GPS signals, and causing excessive noise.
The selection of cables should also be used to reduce reflection as the standard, to ensure the matching impedance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main factors influencing the pe...
- Selection of GPS Antennas
- Principle of GPS antenna
- Types and characteristics of GPS an...
- Active and passive differences in u...
- What is the role of GPS antennas?
- What is the phase center of GPS ant...
- Tips for purchasing GPS antennas
- Installation Essentials of GPS Ante...
- Some knowledge about GPS antennas
- GPS Antenna introduce
- Communication antenna industry tech...