GaoKe Ant Co.,Ltd
Address:3 Floor, Building C, Long Dong No.1 Industrial District, Yard 163, Ying Long Road, Tian He District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
⒈ from the polarization of the GPS antenna is divided into vertical polarization and circular polarization.
With the present technique, the effect of vertical polarization is less than circular polarization. So in addition to special circumstances, GPS antenna will use circular polarization and linear polarization.
⒉ from the place on the GPS antenna is divided into built-in antenna and external antenna.
The location of the antenna is also very important. Early GPS handheld use of external antenna, this time the antenna and the whole internal isolation, EMI almost no impact on it, the star effect is very good. Now with the miniaturization of the trend, GPS antenna built-in use. At this point the antenna must be above all metal devices, the shell must be plated and well grounded, away from EMI interference sources, such as CPU, SDRAM, SD card, crystal, DC / DC.
Car GPS applications will become increasingly common. While the car's shell, especially the automotive explosion-proof membrane will be a serious obstacle to the GPS signal. An external antenna with a magnet (capable of adsorbing to the roof) is very necessary for car GPS.
3. From the power supply is divided into active and passive.
External GPS for the active antenna, compared to the gamma Gamma GPS external antenna is basically an active antenna. That passive antenna is not including LNA amplifier, but the antenna body.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main factors influencing the pe...
- Selection of GPS Antennas
- Construction of GPS antenna
- Principle of GPS antenna
- Types and characteristics of GPS an...
- Active and passive differences in u...
- What is the role of GPS antennas?
- What is the phase center of GPS ant...
- Tips for purchasing GPS antennas
- Installation Essentials of GPS Ante...
- Communication antenna industry tech...
- The impact of GPS antenna performan...
- Omnidirectional antenna and directi...
- GPS antenna use precautions
- Unmanned aircraft antenna applications
- The terminal antenna is used for un...
- Antenna is used in agricultural net...
- LTE antenna for indoor distribution
- What is the essential difference be...
- GSM ANTENNA