GaoKe Ant Co.,Ltd
Address:3 Floor, Building C, Long Dong No.1 Industrial District, Yard 163, Ying Long Road, Tian He District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
We have to completely describe a WIFI antenna, there must be a number of radiation and circuit parameters. Respectively, from the lobe diagram, gain, phase, polarization, impedance, power and current dispersion and other measurement techniques.
One: directional lobes
Directional power or amplitude of the lobe diagram of the measurement, usually rotating on the turntable to be tested WIFI antenna and check the acceptance of power changes with the point of view. The field to be measured by the WIFI antenna can be decomposed into two orthogonal components, and the total power is also divided into two lobes, ie, a polarized lobe pattern and a cross-polarized lobe pattern.
The polarization of the antenna should be matched with the corresponding polarization field in the same polarization or cross-polarized lobe diagram.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main factors influencing the pe...
- Selection of GPS Antennas
- Construction of GPS antenna
- Principle of GPS antenna
- Types and characteristics of GPS an...
- Active and passive differences in u...
- What is the role of GPS antennas?
- What is the phase center of GPS ant...
- Tips for purchasing GPS antennas
- Installation Essentials of GPS Ante...
- The basic principle of the 4G antenna
- Adjustable Smart 3G Antenna Analysi...
- 3G Antenna specification
- How to distinguish 2 antenna /3g an...
- How to enhance their own WIFI anten...
- WIFI antenna correct selection method
- What is the difference between wire...
- Integrated smart 3G antenna
- intelligent, multimedia trend is si...
- 2.4g Antenna Specifications