GaoKe Ant Co.,Ltd
Address:3 Floor, Building C, Long Dong No.1 Industrial District, Yard 163, Ying Long Road, Tian He District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
GPS is the terminal that locates or navigates by accepting satellite signals. And the reception of the signal must be used to the antenna. GPS antennas are divided into built-in antennas and external antennas. The early GPS hand-held machine adopts the valgus antenna, at this time the antenna and the whole internal basic isolation, EMI is almost not the impact of the star, the effect is very good. The GPS antenna has four important parameters: gain, standing wave, noise coefficient and axle ratio. The majority of GPS antennas are right-polarized ceramic media, the components of the ceramic antenna, low noise signal module, cable, connector.
At present, most GPS antennas are right-polarized ceramic media, the components are: ceramic antenna, low noise signal module, cable, connector.
The ceramic antenna is also called passive antenna, dielectric antenna, PATCH, it is the core of GPS antenna technology. The signal acceptance ability of a GPS antenna depends largely on the ingredients of its ceramics.
The low noise signal module is also called LNA, which is the part of amplifying and filtering signals. The selection of components is also important, otherwise it will increase the reflection loss of GPS signals, and causing excessive noise.
The selection of cables should also be used to reduce reflection as the standard, to ensure the matching impedance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main factors influencing the pe...
- Selection of GPS Antennas
- Construction of GPS antenna
- Types and characteristics of GPS an...
- Active and passive differences in u...
- What is the role of GPS antennas?
- What is the phase center of GPS ant...
- Tips for purchasing GPS antennas
- Installation Essentials of GPS Ante...
- Some knowledge about GPS antennas
- GPS Antenna introduce
- Communication antenna industry tech...
- The impact of GPS antenna performan...