GaoKe Ant Co.,Ltd
Address:3 Floor, Building C, Long Dong No.1 Industrial District, Yard 163, Ying Long Road, Tian He District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
The role of GPS antennas:The electromagnetic waves emitted by satellites are converted into currents, because the GPS signals are circular polarization waves, so all antennas are circularly polarized.The GPS antenna is divided into internal and external antennas by position, wherein the built-in antenna is divided into passive antenna and active antenna.Passive antenna?such as flat-panel antenna, mainly ceramic media, mostly square design, size has 25*25 to 12*12MM, the larger the area, the higher the resonance frequency, because not power supply, so called passive antenna.Silver Layer:The silver layer of the ceramic antenna can affect the resonance frequency of the antenna, and the ideal frequency point is 1574.42MHZ, and the silver surface can be adjusted to FM point in time production.Ceramic Tiles:The quality of ceramic powders and sintering process directly affect its performance, the size of the ceramic film on the market is mainly 25*25,18*18,15*15 12*12 and so on. The larger the area of the ceramic slice, the higher the resonance frequency.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main factors influencing the pe...
- Selection of GPS Antennas
- Construction of GPS antenna
- Principle of GPS antenna
- Active and passive differences in u...
- What is the role of GPS antennas?
- What is the phase center of GPS ant...
- Tips for purchasing GPS antennas
- Installation Essentials of GPS Ante...
- Some knowledge about GPS antennas
- GPS Antenna introduce
- Communication antenna industry tech...
- The impact of GPS antenna performan...
- Omnidirectional antenna and directi...