GaoKe Ant Co.,Ltd
Address:3 Floor, Building C, Long Dong No.1 Industrial District, Yard 163, Ying Long Road, Tian He District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
WIFI antenna and 4G antenna signals are 2.4G band, why Wi-Fi cover and penetration is poor?
First to correct a point, LTE is not in the 2.4GHz band. However, LTE has a higher frequency band than WIFI work, such as 2.5-2.6GHz band, and other WIFI (802.11a / b / g / n / ac, etc.) planning is not intended for wide area cover, but only positioning Into a small range, popular cover, and LTE even 2G / 3G from the beginning of the planning is to complete the wide area, pan-type cover, so no matter from the agreement is still practical engineering applications, there will be significant difference The Since the main reason is that:
Transmit power. The current network, LTE FDD RRU a channel transmission power more common for the 20W-40W (that is, about 43-46dBm), usually dual-channel (single carrier, fit 2 × 2MIMO). LTE TDD eight-channel RRU a channel transmission power more common for the 10W-16W / 25W or so (that is, about 40-42 / 44dBm, adaptive smart antenna, 10W / 16W mostly single carrier, 25W allows the configuration of dual-carrier) The The wireless router's maximum transmit power is only 20dBm (about 0.1W, maximum 2 × 20MHz bandwidth, easy to understand called double carrier it). So the transmission power from the contrast between the two can be seen.
The wireless router operates in the non-authorized bands, namely 2.4-2.4835 GHz and 5.725-5.850 GHz. These bands are crowded with a lot of equipment, we play each, the lack of useful management mechanism (such as the use of WIFI CSMA / CA, can be a simple understanding of the competition mechanism, the same frequency case, who grab the channel who will first send the message) , Which brings a lot of frequency interference, affecting the channel quality. So we need to be bound to transmit power, otherwise we will not use. And LTE work in the authorized frequency band, there are severe frequency band for processing and the difference between the base stations are also operators of their own, so more is to deal with the operators of the base station between the same frequency interference, and LTE with a variety of Method to coordinate and anti-cell with the frequency of interference, such as the use of PCI code is not the same cell (cell), eICIC technology and so on. 3G antenna Antenna. The wireless router uses the antenna and the base station antenna is also .
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main factors influencing the pe...
- Selection of GPS Antennas
- Construction of GPS antenna
- Principle of GPS antenna
- Types and characteristics of GPS an...
- Active and passive differences in u...
- What is the role of GPS antennas?
- What is the phase center of GPS ant...
- Tips for purchasing GPS antennas
- Installation Essentials of GPS Ante...
- 4G antenna design problems encounte...
- What is the functional characterist...
- wifi antenna cover with good antenna
- 4G antenna classification
- Integrated Smart 3G Antenna
- GPS antenna and 3G antenna manufacture
- Design Considerations for WIFI Ante...
- What are the classification of the ...
- Integrated Smart 3G Antenna
- How to measure the technology of WI...